Monday 3 September 2012

Merkel Calls For Solidarity With Euro Nations

Its too little too late for put the Euro Zone back on course! As German Chancellor Angela Merkel on Monday stresses solidarity with other euro nations while her finance minister expressed scepticism about the European Central Bank’s ability to combat the regional debt crisis, media reports said only a short while ago!


The posts l provide are my views of good recipes and also are shared from a number of contacts, news and blogging services. They are not always tried and tested by me unless it states that l have cooked any myself,whereby it will be noted on the post accordingly.

Please tweet at #AceFinanceNews or email News & Views

Thank you, Ian [Editor]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment after signing into this blog and receive my latest newsletter about my thoughts and feelings and follow us on twitter at https://twitter.com/AceFinanceNews
Thank you Ian {Editor}