Monday 22 August 2011

Brace Yourself For Stock Market Woes

Investors braced for further stock market losses as growth forecast could be worse than thought:
A string of gloomy economic indicators to be published within days could prompt further losses on stock markets this week.

FOLLOW UP TO FIRST POST THIS TODAY -

This is an example of what l said in my first post today about watching where you gamble your hard earned income as we are no where near out of the woods. I will keep you posted as to my thoughts and feelings over the next few weeks.

All the posts are provided by my own and personal view of the global financial markets and are not always the views of the people who provided the post or article.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment after signing into this blog and receive my latest newsletter about my thoughts and feelings and follow us on twitter at https://twitter.com/AceFinanceNews
Thank you Ian {Editor}