Monday 22 August 2011

" My Thoughts & Feelings About The Stock Market "

Just to add my own thoughts about the last post will be simple and to the point, firstly be careful in these turbulent times about trusting anyone telling you how to make a quick buck. They become millionaires by people who believe their chat and invest in their way of spending your money.Many times l have had a conversation with people whose first words are if only l had listened to my heart and not my head, then l would not be coming to you to help me out with the debts l now have accrued through gambling on the stock market.

Some people reading this post will disagree with my word " gambling " but this is what it is in a cocked hat a gamble as no one can calculate risk to the point of finality, there is always a risk and you will find it hidden in the small print. So if anyone tells you this is a certainty or you cannot lose you can but be assured as all wall street bankers will never tell you.

They make money whether you make or lose money as they are playing with your money on their                   " Monopoly Board of Life " not your`s.

My Profiles  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment after signing into this blog and receive my latest newsletter about my thoughts and feelings and follow us on twitter at https://twitter.com/AceFinanceNews
Thank you Ian {Editor}