Sunday 28 August 2011

Re: 'The most inefficient and disastrous bank I have ever dealt with’

Re: 'The most inefficient and disastrous bank I have ever dealt with’: Having dealt with numerous banks and lenders for and on behalf of people for over 25 years, nothing surprises me today. These banks are just getting greedier by the day and as regards Santander not providing an adequate service does not surprise me at all, having dealt with banks in Spain, where the left hand did not know what the right hand was doing. You can see why they now are in debt and have no real structure for the repayment as such.

Maybe one day banks will learn it is the people that bank with them that should be put first and not their profits.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment after signing into this blog and receive my latest newsletter about my thoughts and feelings and follow us on twitter at https://twitter.com/AceFinanceNews
Thank you Ian {Editor}